Salary SGD10000 - SGD13000 per month
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 legal Singapore SG SGD 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Legal Counsel job has become available at one of the leading online fashion stores, here in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In this Legal Counsel role, you will have a high degree of autonomy. You will be responsible for providing legal advice across the full range of legal matters affecting business across the region. This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer seeking to grow and gain experience in a variety legal areas, in the burgeoning fashion e-commerce industry.
- Providing clear and pragmatic legal advice to business stakeholders on all legal issues (including commercial, corporate, compliance, M&A, litigation, HR, IT, marketing, and Finance)
- Contract drafting and negotiation for full suite of contracts, including: purchasing agreements, manufacturing agreements, marketing agreements, logistics agreements, licensing agreements, employment agreements, on-line terms and conditions, and non-disclosure agreements
- Advising on and assisting with the management of the Company’s intellectual property portfolio
- Advising on and managing the company's corporate and M&A legal requirements
- Advising on and managing the resolution of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters affecting the business
To succeed in this Legal Counsel role, you will need to have both in-house and private practice experience, with having being called to the bar in a commonwealth country.
- Legal experience in some or all of the following areas: commercial contracts, corporate law, M&A, intellectual property, retail, information technology, e-commerce, logistics and compliance
- Law degree required (top class results)
- Admitted to the bar in at least one legal jurisdiction
- Circa 7 years post qualified experience in top tier law firm or large multi-national company
- Ability to travel internationally from time to time
This e-retailer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi