Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 legal Singapore SG SGD 6000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the Paralegal role: As Paralegal you will be providing support for the APAC and Greater China legal team of a fast-growing American technology / trading company. As it is a newly created role and because the company has a culture of continuous learning and innovation, this role is suited for a self-starter who is eager to contribute to the success of this organization. The role reports to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain corporate governance records and relationships for legal entities across multiple domestic and foreign jurisdictions
- Develop and maintain board resolutions and management meeting minutes;
- Complete annual filings in various domestic and foreign jurisdictions;
- Maintain excellent, well organized records within the firm’s contract management system;
- Organization, preparation, and review of trading and counterparty onboarding documentation;
- Tracking and coordination of agreement negotiations and execution;
- Assist the team with legal research projects;
- Assist the team with human resources-related matters; and
- Perform ad hoc due diligence projects.
This role is suited for a person with a can-do attitude and who wants to work in a highly collaborative and international culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least two to three years’ experience in a legal role.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or contract manager is preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written;
- Mandarin language is required since China is part of the scope
- Ability to ‘issue spot’ problems with forms, contracts, policies, and other documents;
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail;
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to thrive and excel in a dynamic and high-pressure environment;
- Basic legal administrative knowledge;
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and remote offices; and
- Advanced computer skills, experience with document management systems
This is a great opportunity to work with a group of driven and dynamic people and to get the chance to develop yourself within the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.