Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Legal Counsel job has just been made available at a reputable technology company based in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, APAC, this is a great opportunity for a junior lawyer looking for a job that provides challenging and diverse tasks with room for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- Corporate/commercial contract drafting on a wide array of topics in various industry verticals including merchant agreements, partner agreements, MoUs, JV documentation, NDAs, board and shareholder resolutions, etc.
- Liaising with external counsel and managing corporate secretarial services providers in the region
- Liaising with various stakeholders from group HQ to APAC
To succeed in this Legal Counsel role, you should have an ability to work well under pressure in a diverse and multinational environment.
• Minimum two years’ PQE in a reputable private practice firm
• A degree from a reputable university with excellent academics
• An understanding of financial services laws and the payments industry preferred
• A vibrant personality and a can-do attitude
• An ability to work well under pressure
• Good people, time and matter management skills
• An ability to work in a diverse and multinational organisation
• A willingness to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
• Have not just a legal but commercial mindset with an ability to think ‘out of the box’
• Willing to travel at short notice if and when required
This company is a reputable technology company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a growing business, the role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.