Legal Counsel (Healthcare)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD115000 per annum
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 19 April 2017
This multinational company is a global leader in the healthcare sector manufacturing medical devices with a focus in this region. They are looking for an addition of a Legal Counsel (Healthcare) to their legal team based here in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel (Healthcare) Role:
You will be responsible for providing legal & compliance to ensure the smooth running of the business. This role reports to the Head of Legal who is also based in Singapore.
- Work closely with the business to maximise business opportunities and mitigate any risk
- Key department to provide support and contribution to the compliance program
- Ensure that employees are aware of the policies and procedures of the company for the carrying on of business
- Manage claims and litigation matters for the organisation
- Be point of contact for external counsels
The successful Legal Counsel (Healthcare) must have the highest standards of legal and compliance practice.
- Five years’ PQE, preferably with prior in-house experience in the health care industry
- Strong experience advising businesses and able to drive anti-corruption compliance programs
- Developed analytical skills, process-oriented with strong organisational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills'
- Willing to travel
This medical device company is the global leader in medical technology and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim