Legal Director (Hospitality)
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 20 February 2017
An unique opportunity for a Legal Director (Hospitality) role has just become available at a multinational company with diverse investments including real estate and health care. In this role, you will be the sole counsel being responsible to grow a team and to support the business based here in Singapore.
About the Legal Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all matters that has a legal implication and also be able to partake in leading the company to expansion and growth here in Singapore.
- Advise, vet and draft legal documents in relation to the business including transactional documents relating to capital market transactions
- Work closely with the business units on related legal matters
- Responsible for the management of compliance policies and programme
- Deal with corporate secretarial matters
- Manage external counsels
The successful Legal Director (Hospitality) will need to have the ability to work on their own initiative, to be driven and self-motivated.
- Singapore law qualification
- Posses seven years' experience in handling general corporate commercial matters, preferably with in-house exposure to various jurisdictions
- Must have good communication skills, adaptable to the dynamics in the work environment and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take lead
This organisation has a business that thrives on improving lives. The culture can be demanding and is driven to stand out from the rest.
If you are experienced and skilled in your expertise seeking a challenging role to develop your career, this Legal Director (Hospitality) job is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim