General Corporate Legal Counsel
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 07 February 2017
An exciting General Corporate Legal Counsel role has just become available at one of the most respected IT firms based in Singapore.
About the General Corporate Legal Counsel Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for all general corporate legal matters, delivering the highest quality advice alongside the other legal counsels in the team.
- Address all general corporate legal matters across the business
- Handle corporate governance and compliance matters
- Advise on all general corporate legal matters
To succeed in the General Corporate Legal Counsel role, you will need to have great technical abilities in general corporate work and be able to work closely with your peers and senior management.
- Six to eight years' PQE
- Great experience in general corporate advisory
- Preferably straight from Private Practice
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Preferably Singapore qualified or equivalent
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon