Consultant Timothy Klimcke (R1221535)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Legal Counsel job based in Singapore has just become available at an industry-leading hedge fund.
About the Legal Counsel role:
You will be responsible for all legal matters pertaining to the types of investments and transactions of the company, both in Singapore and other jurisdictions.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel and working closely with key stakeholders, this is a great opportunity to get business exposure in a dynamic and exciting hedge fund environment.
- Provide legal support to the company, which includes but is not limited to drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements, contracts and other documents in managing the legal and regulatory risk of the company
- Provide legal advice to the internal functions when required
- Assist with ensuring the understanding of and compliance with any legal and regulatory requirements across the company
- Engage and manage external legal counsel when necessary
To succeed in this Legal Counsel (Hedge Fund) role, you will need to have strong regulatory knowledge in handling financial instruments and the ability to cooperate with senior members in the company.
- Admitted to practise law in Singapore
- At least five years' PQE from an international law firm or gained from an established hedge fund, private equity or other financial services institution
- Possess some experience in dealing with derivatives documentation
- Able to work effectively independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a leading hedge fund that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for growth.
If you are driven and looking for the next step in your career, this Legal Counsel role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke