Legal Consultant (ISDA Negotiator)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD14000 per month
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 01 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Legal Consultant (ISDA Negotiator) job has just been made available at a reputable international financial institution based in Singapore.
About the Legal Consultant (ISDA Negotiator) role:
You will be based in Singapore and be part of the Asia Pacific Documentation team.
- Reviewing and analysing existing documentation in place with the UK affiliate to determine appropriateness for the counterparties to be transferred to the Singapore Branch
- Drafting and negotiating derivative trading agreements with the Bank’s counterparties in various jurisdictions within Asia Pacific and globally
- Providing expert consultative services to the Bank’s internal stakeholders and counterparties on UK legal and regulatory requirements, documentation and market issues
- Building relationships with both internal and external client groups
To succeed in this Legal Consultant (ISDA Negotiator) role, you should have prior similar experience with ISDA Master agreements and have an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience with ISDA Master Agreements, loan agreements and other financing documents, repurchase and securities lending documentation in various jurisdictions within Asia
- Experience in investment banking and capital markets in a large financial institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment under tight deadlines
If you are driven, determined, and want to embark on a new role with a great team in a well-reputed bank, this role is for you.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.