Legal Counsel APAC
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An exciting Legal Counsel APAC has just become available at one of the most respected financial firms based in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel APAC Role:
In this critical role you will be reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel of the Legal and Compliance Department and will provide legal and regulatory support for the businesses across the APAC region
- Support and advice the Compliance function in the APAC region, including reviewing and advising the Compliance function on operating policies and standards for the business
- Follow relevant legal developments and advise management on implications on such developments and conduct ad hoc legal research
- Help prepare materials for internal training and educational materials for non-legal employees and organise internal resources
To succeed in the Legal Counsel APAC role you will need to have regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills, especially in relation to card schemes, payments, and the relevant licensing laws and regulations across APAC, including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Degree in law
- Six to eight years’ PQE; common law qualified (in-house experience in cards, payments, fintech industries or similar experiences will be preferable)
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
This financial firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon