AVP, Legal Counsel
Consultant Raymond Poon (R1660122)
Date posted 22 November 2016
An exciting AVP, Legal Counsel role has become available at one of the most respected banks in Singapore.
About the AVP, Legal Counsel role:
In this role, you will be responsible to provide legal advice to the assigned businesses and support units of the bank with respect to banking products, derivatives and services.
- Analyse and identify potential legal issues and implications with regards to derivatives
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements (including transactional and security documents)
- Keep business units notified of all applicable new laws and regulations that have been implemented
- Consult the division concerned to determine their training requirements in respect of legal matters/documentation and conduct/arrange for such training as required
To succeed in this AVP, Legal Counsel role, you must have at least 4 years PQE with exposure to derivatives.
- Singapore qualified lawyer
- Team player
- Willing to learn
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and would like to take the next step in your career, please apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660122 Raymond Poon