Senior Legal Counsel (Insurance)
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 25 November 2016
An attractive Legal Counsel opportunity has just become available at a global insurance company with a solid regional presence. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible to provide support to a large business unit with a regional remit.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
As a Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for providing a key support to the business's continued development and success here in Singapore.
- Advise, vet and draft legal documents in relation to the business
- Work closely with the business units on related queries or legal matters
- Keep abreast on regulatory changes or handle legal issues with MAS or the LIA on consultation papers or work groups for legal issues pertaining to the business
- Ensure company's compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work effectively as a team and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Possess a good legal degree
- Ideally someone with five years of experience covering both private practice and in-house in the financial services sector
- Good working attitude and has keen interest to learn
- Adaptable and able to work as a team
This international organisation is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture can be demanding but if you are confident and have a positive mindset, the rewards are significant.
If you have the determination to succeed, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim