Legal Counsel - Corporate Banking
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 13 October 2016
A renowned financial institution with a strong regional presence across APAC is looking for a dynamic Legal Counsel to be a part of their team based in Singapore.
About the Legal Counsel role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be working closely with the team to provide legal support to the business units.
- Provide legal advice relating to credit facilities, banking products and any services provided by the bank
- Draft and/or review legal documentation
- Liaise with, and reviewing documents drafted by external counsel, where necessary
- Conduct legal training for bank staff on legal issues
To qualify for this role, you will need to have the ability to work as a team and have a good legal foundation.
- At least a Bachelor of Law (LLB) with minimum 2 years' PQE
- Strong knowledge of banking law (Corporate lawyer preferred)
- Good command of written/spoken English
- Good interpersonal and team player skills are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
The successful Legal Counsel will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but with tenacity and persistence, you can go a long way.
If you have what it takes and would like to take the next step in your career, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim