Senior Legal Counsel - Global Bank (8+ PQE)
Consultant YokeMay Lim (R1546695)
Date posted 13 October 2016
This is an excellent position for a Senior Legal Counsel to be a part of a dynamic team in a global financial institution based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for managing a team to support the business units with a global remit.
About the Senior Legal Counsel role:
In this business critical role and as a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for providing strategy and direction, working closely with the larger legal teams across borders.
- Take lead on investigation matters within APAC and across the group
- Provide sound dispute resolution advice as a subject matter expert
- Work together with the group's business units providing guidance in relation to disputes or investigation matters
- Provide leadership and coaching to the team
To qualify successfully for this Senior Legal Counsel role, you must have strong management skills and be able to provide solid support to the business.
- Possess legal qualifications preferably from the UK, Australia, New Zealand
- Must have good experience in managing complex legal disputes
- Able to develop strong working relationship with the relevant business units
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis
This is a leading global financial institution with a great number of clients worldwide. The culture is collaborative and can be demanding but if you are confident and have what it requires, this adds up to a great place to work.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch to discuss this new opportunity!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695 Yoke May Lim