Client Development Associate
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 17 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
With the increased growth and development across Robert Walters SEA and Greater China, we are now seeking a Client Development Assistant. This position will support the Regional Client Development Director (SEA & Greater China) and it will be a critical resource in supporting and driving greater business growth of Robert Walters across SEA and Greater China. You will support the Client Development function in client research, information gathering, analysis, development and administrative support
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support in client research, piecing together powerpoint presentations, information gathering, analysis and development
- Update of new roles sourced and client meetings attended by Client Development Director on Excel Spreadsheet and track the progress of these jobs
- Terms & Conditions Administration
- Coordinate and organize response from relevant stakeholders across the region for Standard Robert Walters Regional T&Cs
- Follow-up on response with clients, and receipt of signed terms from clients
- Daily 15-min morning catch up with Client Development Director on follow-up activities required from previous day’s client activities
- Weekly catch-ups with Client Development Director regarding regional client accounts activities across the region
- Review status of roles and activities by consultants. Report to Client Development Director on progress of roles and highlight roles which have no movements for more than 72 hours.
- Update Client Development Director on issues with clients such as T&Cs follow-ups etc
- Manage Client Development Director’s calendar and scheduling of meetings
- Co-ordinate response in the region where necessary e.g. collating information from consultants required for presentations etc
- Add/ update contact and organization records on Profile
- Assist in the administration of events organized by Client Development Director
- Assist with travel arrangement in Singapore
- Assist with expense management of Client Development Director and Manager
- Any other activities which will assist the Client Development Director to do her role more effectively.
This role is open to fresh graduates as well as someone with 1 – 2 years’ work experience.
To succeed in this role, the individual must be:
- Enthusiastic, independent, self-starter, diligent, down-to-earth, possesses a positive mindset, mature
- Highly adaptable and flexible as this is still a new function in the group, and is evolving
- Possesses strong communication skills (Mandarin speaking skills is required due to Greater China coverage), willingness to roll up sleeves and get hands dirty, strong follow-up skills
- Strong excel spreadsheet skills
- Detail-oriented, organised and has strong data management skills
Career development opportunities exist for the hire within the Robert Walters Group.
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451