Service Delivery Manager
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting job for a Service Delivery Manager- End User Services has just been made available in one of the most renowned IT Services in Singapore.
About Service Delivery Manager- End User Services Role:
In this crucial role you will be responsible to oversees a number of key functions within the IT Share Services Organisation that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs based on agreed Service Levels. This position is a stakeholder-facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Evaluate potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of engagement
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organisational strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs
- Liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
- Review monitor and report on committed service performance to contract both hard and soft deliverables including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities and end user feedback
- Lead/update/understand and champion the measurement process by which Service Level Reviews are accessed including the submission and completion of monthly scorecard. Oversee the completion and set expectations associated with misses as well as highlight successes
- Define expectations / approve plans for service improvement, problem remediation and resolution. Review the reports associated with the plans to ensure timelines, accuracy and control
- Liaison to the business for user escalations
- Ensure correct provisioning/deprovisioning/access levels for both retained and service provider personnel as well as IT peers and business users. Establish relationships needed for service provider to effectively deliver contracted services and exceed customer satisfaction and quality
- Chair and lead operational performance review meetings with peers
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all the stakeholders.
- At least five years' project management / service delivery management
- Account management experience advantageous
- Proven track record of delivering projects within defined timelines under high pressure
- Project & programme management: able to manage complex projects including concurrent projects
- Decisive: must be able to use initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles delaying delivery
- Customer management: tactful, resolute and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to deliver technical present actions competently
- Must be able to interfaces with customer “executive” level management on a regular basis
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organise self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets
- Maintain in - depth knowledge of product offering
Great career prospects await the successful Service Delivery Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a multinational company with a strong history, culture and reputation, and to influence commercial decisions of a very successful business.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee