Consultant Vera Yap (R1871249)
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-13 retail Singapore SG SGD 7000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A highly collaborative Experience Design agency is looking for someone who is excited to work as part of a creative team to create mind-blowing work. This job is based in Singapore and you will be working closely with the Executive Creative Director and the (experience) design team.
About the Interaction Designer Role:
In this role, in short, you will be producing work that is useable, intuitive and intelligent, alongside a stellar team, with resources and network offices around the world.
- lead research and strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create superb user experience
- develop information architecture for a variety of digital products, for clients on varied kinds of media
- effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to our clients
- participate in user testing, build wireframes and functional prototypes, and more, keeping an eye on overall goals while getting their hands dirty at the same time
To succeed in the Interaction Designer job, you must have a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- experience with e-commerce — e.g. experience of working with commerce suites such as SAP Hybris or Demandware
- experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions—must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio
This agency is one of its kind, committed to producing innovative and rule-bending works. They pledge to create an inclusive environment - believing that their work is not the best until all employees regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
If you're interested in creating a revolutionary "phygital" experience — physical + digital - utilises technology like facial recognition, computer vision, and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in work produced, not applying for this role will be a big lost opportunity.
Apply with your most updated CV, and access to your portfolio, and please get in touch if you'd like to find out more. I can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org - always happy to grab coffees.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871249 Vera Yap