Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A UX Researcher job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading SaaS software company. You will be creating smart and delightful products and services that help people make confident property decisions.
About the UX Researcher Role:
You will inspire change, push boundaries, and influence the strategy of the products and services by evolving the customer experience across all markets, channels and touch points.
- Work with UX designers, product managers, and business partners to gather research requirements and build hypotheses to validate and drive user research activities such as user studies, remote testing, contextual inquiries, heuristic evaluations, card sorts, competitive analyses, cognitive walkthroughs, focus groups, surveys, quantitative / large sample online usability methods, etc.
- Analyse and interpret data, compile professional reports and present findings to cross-functional teams
- Build a comprehensive understanding and knowledge on consumer behaviour and trends in South East Asian countries
- Act as voice of customer and collaborate with stakeholders to influence the product roadmap
- Set up and monitor surveys, on-site analytics, heat maps, A/B test, etc.
- Help define UX research methodologies and grow team skills and capabilities
- Push the boundaries of UX across all features and products and promote best practices in UX
To succeed in this UX Researcher role, you should have prior experience in user research with strong communication skills.
- Four to 10 years' experience of user research experience in a product environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Verbal and written fluency in a Southeast Asian language is a big plus (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Thai) as you will need to build strong knowledge of consumers in Southeast Asia
- Ability to analyse and synthesise data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility
This is one of the most prominent mobile app companies in the cross-border sectors, and it is looking for like-minded motivated individuals to join the team for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to revamp and scale a Uber-like company.
If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this UX Researcher role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit