Digital Product Manager
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Digital Product Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading SaaS software company. You will be responsible for the strategy, prioritisation, design, development, and market adoption of features and capabilities within the flagship global mobile app product.
About the Digital Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will represent the customer and global markets by articulating, vetting, and prioritising features within the global mobile and web app roadmap and will play a crucial role in developing customer-centric, best-in-class mobile products.
- Lead the definition of product requirements using input from various sources including external sources such as market trends, technology innovations, industry standards, competitive intelligence, and customer research, as well as internal sources such as analytics, marketing, operations, and customer feedback
- Thoroughly understand and anticipate customer and business needs in order to develop engaging and profitable mobile experiences
- Define and drive priorities for engineering sprints and product releases
- Create and execute optimisation experiments to validate and optimise features
- Create business cases to support feature prioritisation
- Maintain organised oversight of specific digital product delivery schedules to ensure the proper balance of speed, features, timing, and integration with other functions, in tight coordination with Program Management
- Work closely with peer product managers across all capabilities to prioritise initiatives, share insights on customer demands, identify opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate product development and delivery
- Collaborate across functions (e.g. market stakeholders, IT, and Program Management) to ensure the timely delivery of mobile products and best-in-class digital customer experiences
To succeed in this Digital Product Manager role, you should have at least five years' experience in digital business with strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least five years' digital business experience required, preferably in marketing, analytics, and/or technology
- At least three years' Agile Product Management experience, preferably on customer-facing products leading agile development teams
- Experience with native app product management
- Strong quantitative analysis skills; analytical mindset and skills in research and analysis
- Strong technical skills; proven ability to work with and influence engineering team
- Experience translating customer needs into digital product features, business plans, and merchandising opportunities to deliver customer experience improvements that achieve KPIs
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to speak to and influence engineers, project managers, corporate leadership, and partners
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing indirect reports to achieve organisational goals
- Experience and expertise in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritisation, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation
- Curious, task-oriented, and a self-starter with a strong bias for action; proven track record of “getting things done”
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion for discovering consumer behaviour, trends, and opportunities for innovation
This is one of the most successful mobile apps in Singapore and Manila. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Digital Product Manager role will be the right fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit