Commercial Sales Representative
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Commercial Sales Representative job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading American SaaS software company.
About the Commercial Sales Representative role:
You will be driving the adoption of the company's technology into and within new commercial clients while expanding the adoption across existing clients.
- Conduct research to identify key players and generate interest
- Source for new sales opportunities through various ways: In-bound lead follow-up, outbound prospecting and building on partner relationships
- Administer online and in-person product demos and articulate the added value of company's products
- Think beyond the initial sale and renewal to expansion and drive adoption of the company's product within client organisations
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and focus on shaping deals early in the sales cycle and advance opportunities so that it will lead to profitable revenue growth for the company
- Understand customer needs and requirements; build strategic business relationships
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to both client businesses and IT priorities and positioning relative to competitors
- Own and grow a territory by closing sales and achieving aggressive quarterly quotas directly and via channel partners
To succeed in this Commercial Sales Representative role, you should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- 3-5 years' experience in driving and managing inside sales - B2B or B2B2C SaaS (or subscription model business) experience preferred
- Consistent and proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives; an ability to build strong trusted relationships
- High level of business acumen with well-polished strategic, interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and prioritise strategic target account lists and defined territories, and work alongside marketing and channel partners to develop and execute account plans
- Detail-oriented and analytical with a high clock speed with an ability to thrive in a high-growth start-up; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A sense of humour will be appreciated
This award-winning software company is based in the US with key market leaders as its customers. It has raised $175 million in funding a few years ago and is currently looking to expand its business in Asia.
If you are looking for a challenging environment within the IT industry, this role may interest you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo