UI Design Lead
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A UI Design Lead job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading wealth management company. You will be charged with understanding the clientele in order to design interfaces that simplify, enhance and are tailored to the solutions provided.
About the UI Design Lead role:
You will be tailoring solutions for clients for one of the fast-growing digital platforms that allow companies to monetise existing customer base through customised wealth management solutions.
- Independently modify or create design/wire frames to meet specific user requirements
- Prepare formal change implementation plans and monitor their implementation
- Prepare unit, system and integrated test data to meet specified requirements and conduct testing
- Participate in the development and maintenance of change control methods
- Generate moderate to complex documentation, including design specifications, flow charts, etc.
- Act as a resource to other team members
- Provide instructions on various technical topics to other staff members and assist in training intermediate and end-users
To succeed in this UI Design Lead role, you should have good communication skills with demonstrated knowledge of product management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1 - 3 years' experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the systems development life cycle
- Health care interface development experience preferred
- Demonstrate intermediate knowledge of and expertise in the systems life cycle, system specific programming language, and project tracking software
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of project management and related tools
- Demonstrate competent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exhibit knowledge of and contribution to developing best practices, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to create detailed work-related documentation and project and change management plans
- Exhibit the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
This is a fast-growing digital platform in the wealth management space. This opportunity will allow for you to gain exposure to various multinationals across Asia and the UAE.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit