Enterprise Account Manager (SEA)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 05 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Enterprise Account Manager (SEA) job has just been made available at a technology company in the e-payments space. In this role, you will be responsible for managing accounts in Southeast Asia with at least a USD5 million turnover.
About the Enterprise Account Manager (SEA) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be managing mid- to large-sized clients in Southeast Asia with a turnover of at least USD5 million.
- Engage clients, service accounts and manage post sales
- Understand client's business initiatives, technology stack and areas of concern
- Resolve concerns faced by clients by engaging with internal resources
- Build and strengthen relationship with clients
- Maintain knowledge of the company's solutions and competitive offerings
- Perform any ad hoc duties as required
To succeed in this Enterprise Account Manager (SEA) role, you should have prior experience in corporate sales and e-payments.
- Minimum diploma in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 2 – 5 years' corporate sales experience in IT solutions
- Experience managing accounts of at least USD5 million turnover
- Prior experience in e-payments industry in the following verticals:
- digital goods commerce
- Knowledge of online payment cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation, including C-suites
- Team player with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
The Enterprise Account Manager (SEA) will be working in a start-up environment that offers a flexible working and creative atmosphere. You will also be given the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo