Enterprise Sales (SEA)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 05 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Enterprise Sales (SEA) job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading payments company. You will be focusing on middle to large enterprises by servicing accounts, coordinating and managing any pre, post and in-sales issues.
About the Enterprise Sales (SEA) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving sales in the Southeast Asian region. You will be dealing with mid- to large-sized clients in the e-commerce, digital goods commerce, and travel industry.
- Middle to large enterprise acquisitions in South East Asia
- Strategic targeting of key enterprises to improve branding in South East Asia
- Possess good business acumen and identify new business trends and opportunities
- Engage effectively with all levels across client’s organisation including C-level executives, to analyse business and technology needs and effectively close business deals
- Point of contact with HQ for the implementation of strategic initiatives and process improvements in local market
- Service accounts, coordinate and manage any pre, post and in-sales issues
- Ensure revenue and profit targets are met
To succeed in this Enterprise Sales (SEA) role, you should have prior experience in e-payments and corporate sales.
- Minimum diploma in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 4 – 7 years' corporate sales experience in IT solutions
- Prior experience in e-payments industry in the following verticals:
- Digital goods commerce
The company is an award-winning organisation with global multi-million dollar clientele and has operations in US, Europe, China and Southeast Asia. The company has recently closed an investment round and was led by a venture capital firm that backed Alibaba and Grab. As the company is growing aggressively, it is looking to expand its sales team in Southeast Asia.
You will be working in a start-up environment that offers a flexible working and creative atmosphere. You will also be given the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward. If you are driven and determined to advance your career, this Enterprise Sales (SEA) role is for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo