Head of Automation Testing
Salary SGD15000 - SGD18000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 15000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Automation Testing job in Singapore has just become available at a leading bank in Singapore.
About the Head of Automation Testing Role:
In this role, you will lead the initiatives to build new automation frameworks, and enhance the testing quality and efficiency across the technology projects in the bank.
- Design and architecture of test automation frameworks and automation test strategy which will accommodate all areas of testing (automation, manual, regression, load)
- Drive automation testing for technology projects across the bank to enhance quality and efficiency of end-to-end testing cycle
- Improve efficiencies through reusable and robust automation scripts and maintainability of the automation test scripts
- Effectively manage and track automation coverage through performance indicators
- Strive to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping, and creative thinking
- Liaise with the wider testing teams, development teams, and, and internal/external stakeholders
- Champion best practices and the continuous improvement of the products, processes, and tools
- Own and lead delivery of major components and application needs
To succeed in this Head of Automation Testing role, you will need to have at least 12 years' experience driving end-to-end automation testing and hands-on experience on automation tools such as Selenium.
- Excellent exposure to all areas of testing - functional, non-functional, manual, and automation testing
- Strong proficiency with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber for Java, Appium, Validata
- Ability to facilitate high quality software deliveries by applying business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Strong understanding of software quality best practices and processes
- Ability to lead and motivate a testing team and bring them to great heights
- A champion of Agile processes
- Experience working within a financial services or banking setting is desirable
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting abilities
This leading bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Automation Testing job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier