Functional Test Analyst
Consultant Luciano Loke (R1767250)
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-16 banking Singapore SG SGD 90000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Functional Test Analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This role is for someone who has proven track record as a strong business/functional analyst and ability to understand any kind of new financial product.
About the Functional Test Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintanence of products on a significant project.
- Good understanding of Credit/Market Risk.
- The successful candidate would have a proven track record as a strong business/functional analyst and would have strong functional skills to understand any kind of new financial product.
- Design, develop, and maintain functional use cases/test cases for the product.
- Drive E2E onboarding of a product in collaboration with the project team.
- Work with development, quality team and product management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of automation with better functional coverage.
To succeed in the Functional Test Analyst job, you must have knowledge of QA and testing standards, methodologies, tools and processes.
- Good knowledge on Credit/Market Risk
- In Depth knowledge of trade lifecycle required for all trade types in at-least 1 asset class. Candidate should know and validate all steps in trade lifecycle from exchanged settled trades to OTCs.
- Candidate should have exposure in Trade Booking model, Product on-boarding, Life cycling FO/MO/BO/Risk or regulatory experience.
- Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
- Ability to run on their own, with minimal support
- Good stakeholder management skills, fearless in raising issues to the senior management
- Self-driven, good communication skills
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Work with the software development teams to build continuous test environments and to make application more testable
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in an Agile development environment highly desired.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly
- Analytical Skill: Candidate should possess good analytical skills
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Great value is placed on training and development and this is a great time to join its Singapore office.
If you are driven and determined to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767250 Luciano Loke