Product Analyst/UAT Tester
Salary Up to SGD5000 per month
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Product Analyst/UAT Tester job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading financial services organisation.
About the Product Analyst/UAT Tester Role:
You will be responsible for the quality assurance of online and mobile banking platform implementation and enhancements.
- Assess development quality and business readiness of online and mobile banking platform implementations and through manual testing (UAT and UVT)
- Assist in the roll-out of new digital capabilities for online and mobile banking, payments, and servicing
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure best-in-class customer experience and platform performance across online and mobile banking with great focus on ensuring system stability during all implementations and enhancements
- Manage any customer feedback on the usage of online and mobile banking and help to address any service gaps
- Collaborate with channel leads and ITO teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results
- Evaluate if business requirements have been met in accordance to relevant specification documentation
- Creation and documentation of testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct release / implementation testing (UVT)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the project life cycle
- Manage post-implementation issues and work with various stakeholders to manage client feedback
To succeed in this Product Analyst/UAT Tester role, experience in online analytics and financial services will be ideal.
- Graduate - IT/business degree preferred
- Minimum one to two years' experience in an IT/digital-related business with focus on QA testing
- Preferably with banking or financial institution experience
- Experience in online analytics, tracking and reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics is a plus
This is a leading financial services institution that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and are keen to advance in financial services with an industry leader, this Product Analyst/UAT Tester role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong