Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + 2 months bonus
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 06 March 2017
An exclusive Quality Engineer role has just become available in Singapore. This is a permanent role, and a fantastic opportunity to join the expansion of Japan’s biggest ERP systems manufacturer.
About the Quality Engineer Role:
The Quality Engineer will be testing software and developing automation frameworks with Selenium.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases
- Work closely with the development team to perform unit and integration testing prior to launches
- Develop automation scripts in Selenium
To succeed as a Quality Engineer, you should come with good automation experience from having been in a product company.
- E-commerce experience is preferred
- Minimum four to five years' experience in total, especially a few years in automation testing
- Experience in start-ups or companies with start-up mentalities is required
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams (interaction with Japan is sometimes required)
This is an opportunity with one of the most demanded ERP manufacturer in Asia. The company builds ERP systems for a few selected domains- Accounting, HR, Enterprise Commerce and now e-commerce. They are a big corporation with a start-up mentality, and their massive growth and potential has caught wind even in the USA. The firm embraces entrepreneurial spirit and operates like a mature start-up. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
The successful candidate can expect to join a company with a great brand name and flexible working hours. You will also work with the smartest brains in the industry and with amazing technology and have the freedom to suggest and explore your own ideas as you don’t have to serve individual clients.
If you are a Quality Engineer/QA tester in an e-commerce firm who wants to work in a mature yet vibrant start-up, apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo