Adobe Connect Manager / Communication manager
Salary attractive benefits
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 03 February 2017
One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies is looking for an Adobe Connect Manager for a contract of six to nine months in Singapore.
About the Adobe Connect Manager Role:
You will be providing coaching and leadership to local Webinar teams from initial onboarding of the local team through to ongoing mentoring and training.
- Supporting the management and execution of webinars
- Ensuring platform and events adhere to all relevant legal and regulatory regulations
- Managing the vendor relationship and ensuring the reliability and performance of the platform
- Onboarding and managing external resources
To succeed in this Adobe Connect Manager job you need to be an experienced, proactive and focused project manager in managing multiple webinar events.
- Experience managing a webinar program
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Connect is a must
- Solid IT Project Management backround
- Experience in Web conferencing
This company is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies with an outstanding international reputation and whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you enjoy working in an international dynamic team, this Adobe Connect Manager role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko