UAT Test Analyst (Contract)
Consultant Joey Zeng (R1549148)
Date posted 01 December 2016
An exciting UAT Test Analyst role has just become available at a leading global bank. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be one of the key points of contact for the UAT initiative in one of the biggest project in the bank.
About the UAT Test Analyst role: :
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for looking after the whole UAT phase from the business side across 30 plus countries. Together with the test lead, you will act as the champion of test management best practise and support successful delivery of UAT.
- Define and execute test strategies
- Manage proper documentation of test scenarios and cases
- Knowledge on Gherkin is a must
- Identify test data required to complete the test activities
- Develop a detailed schedule to monitor and track progress of test activities
- Measure test success using appropriate tools and techniques
- Management of the defect identification and correction process
- Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties
To succeed in this UAT Test Analyst role, you will need possess experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools.
- Proven test management and defect management experience
- Priory knowledge in AML or CDD is a must
- Priory knowledge on Actimize is preferred
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Able to manage time and prioritise workload as needed
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are an highly experience UAT Test Analyst, this will be a suitable role for you. You will have huge exposure to different business units and the experience will highly value add your portfolio.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549148 Joey Zeng