Helpdesk / Customer Service Support (1-year contract)
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-05-25 telecommunications 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting and challenging Helpdesk/Customer Service Support role (1-year contract) in Singapore has just arisen at one of the Fortune 500 technology companies.
About the Helpdesk / Customer Service Support (1-year contract):
You will be on the front-line team to answer queries from internal sales team and partner cross team to investigate and triage helpdesk queries to bring to resolution. This is a fast-paced and dynamic role which requires you to be able to perform under specific time frame and constraint.
- Manage global inbound ticketing queue and routing tickets to correct department as appropriate
- Manage and resolve any assigned ticket
- Deliver efficient and complete closure of issue within SLA's
- Ensure effective and empathetic communications in all touch point
- Provide excellent customer experience from start to end
To be successful in this Helpdesk / Customer Service Support (1-year contract) role, you should be a well-rounded, customer-centric individual, with the ability to think on your feet. You should also be empathetic and understand the concerns of end users for a successful resolution each and every time.
- Minimum two to four years' relevant experience, preferably in a helpdesk or contact centre setting
- Proven track record in customer service excellence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Details oriented, meticulous and excellent time management skills
- As you will be client-facing,you must possess outstanding communication skills
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative, be proactive and think on the feet
- Candidates with industry knowledge in high-tech or similar fast paced industry will have an edge
The successful Helpdesk/Customer Service Support candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you are a progressive customer services-oriented person who enjoys a fast-paced and exciting work environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng