Senior Product Manager
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 telecommunications 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Product Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading telecommunications company. You will be accountable for delivering comprehensive and innovative products that attract new customer relationships and retain current subscribers.
About the Senior Product Manager role:
You will be responsible for leading the product management and operations of the connectivity product portfolio, including broadband Internet service, voice/home phone, Wi-Fi, smart home/home security, and premium services. You will contribute to business success by meeting user needs through the continual planning and execution of IoT product solutions, with a market-driven focus to provide long-term, sustainable, and profitable business.
- Serve as a market expert of both product and the organisation to drive strategy, and bring products to market with an effective product-market fit - the right product delivered at the right time to the right customer
- Responsible for researching technological developments and trends, and competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Understands what the customer needs and how to produce a product that meets that need; validate the product through customer interviews, prototypes, and beta tests
- Support the Connectivity Products leader to successfully deliver upon operational KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute the operational details of each product launch/change identified in the project plan, as defined in the launch process documents
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you should have advanced knowledge of B2C telecommunications products with prior relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of business to consumer telecommunications products (M2M) and technologies with product management and/or product development responsibility
- Minimum of five to eight years' experience with cable, telecom (narrowband) or technology, managing complex, strategic projects under minimal or no supervision
- Experience with broadband or internet access products and services specifically; solid understanding of broadband access technologies, Wi-Fi and wireless technologies, home automation/IoT and home security
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work across all levels of the organisation
- Advanced understanding and master level of expertise in project management
- Exceptional interpersonal/people skills including verbal and written communications skills, including listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate communications and projects across cross-functional teams
- Experience in the life cycle of development and customer experience
This is a company that specialises in innovative IoT solutions for consumers worldwide.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to take your career forward with an industry leader, this Senior Product Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit