APAC Account Manager
Consultant Nathaniel Stanton (R1437704)
Date posted 12 October 2016
The APAC Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients with the goal of maintaining a high level of satisfaction while increasing revenues.
About the APAC Account Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the relationship and driving new business from this strategic account, it will also be expected for you to oversee the whole sales engagement process from the initial need creation to the negotiation of potentially complex high risk contracts.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned customer account
- Work with this customer to meet revenue targets by increasing revenue spend by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities
- Create demand for the organisation's products and services by raising their profile with customers
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organisation's product/service strategies
- Dotted line responsibility for Managing the Regional Account Manager for this Client in Europe
Business Planning & Management
- Produce a written business plan by the start of the fiscal period – including target, sale profile and margin analysis by soft/hardware, services and support
- Communication of plan and a weekly, monthly and quarterly process of predicted versus actual comparison
- Management on a ‘deal by deal’ basis of sale price and margin on products and service ensuring that margin support Sabio’s overall objectives
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Relating and Networking - Build rapport with internal and external contacts and establishing and fostering a Network
- Presenting and communicating information - Explain concepts and opinions and articulate key points of an argument
- Developing results and meeting customer expectations - Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, set very high standards for quality
- Applying expertise and technology - Apply and build technical expertise and use in house technology resources effectively
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives - Achieving objectives, work enthusiastically, pursue self-development and demonstrate ambition
The ideal APAC Account Manager will have solution selling experience in an account management capacity.
- Understanding of wider external processes affecting the account, such as bidding processes, how tenders can be invited and won
- Ability to focus on developing long-term partnerships with key stakeholders, creates long term business development plans and lead teams
- Able to anticipate internal/external business which will impact on sales targets and business development plans, develop contingency plans
- Excellent communication, negotiation & influencing skills to develop the selling strategy, lobbies key players and negotiate highly complex, high risk contracts
The organisation offers multiple solutions to enterprise level customers, the key areas they focus in are on contact centre and unified communication solution.
If you have a strong back ground in customer service focused technical solutions and have a proven track record in an account management position then this could be the role for you.
Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437704 Nat Stanton