Solution Manager (Network)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + commissionFULL_TIME
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-24 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Solution Manager (Network) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading IT firm.
About the Solution Manager (Network) Role:
You will be the technical domain expert with in-depth knowledge in data networking related technology, products and services. You will be working with the sales team to jointly engage and assess requirements, design and recommend solutions for customers in response to their requirements.
You will also be asked to validate recommended solutions with customers via on-site pilot projects and proof of concept engagements to ensure recommended solutions effectively meet or exceed customers' expectations.
- Support sales team in areas from opportunity identification to closing of deals
- Map customer requirements to the offerings portfolio describing solution and scope of work to meet or exceed requirements
- Take lead in and/or work as part of a team with other functional teams to review overall solutions, also taking into consideration the deliverable aspects
- Make presentations on solutions and services
- Support the sales team by providing views and input that are relevant to pricing considerations and provide the necessary technical proposals
- Support account/opportunity planning activities
- Jointly work with sales team in building opportunities / pipeline through consultative selling approach
- Architect the technical solution in response to customer requirements
- Support technical representation in bid management and review process
- Review new vendors and technologies jointly with Business Alliance Manager
- Conduct training and briefing sessions on relevant solutions for internal teams
To succeed in the Solution Manager (Network) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years' experience within the industry, familiarity with architecture within data networking domains e.g. network infrastructure, network performance, network optimisation, etc.
- Preferably familiar with other architecture within data networking domains. e.g. wireless network, voice over IP suite
- Strong experience and expertise in data networking tools including Cisco, HPN, F5, Citrix, Bluecoat, Riverbed, etc.
- Strong experience in design and optimisation of network infrastructure
- Experience in opportunity assessment, RFP processing and business development for large customers is preferred
- Ability to present to senior-level executives and business managers
- Strong team player and able to work independently
- Desired certification - CCNP / CCIE – Routing and Switching/DC
This IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Solution Manager (Network) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed