Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nirosha Xavier (R1981670)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive System Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading structured finance firm based in Singapore.
About the System Analyst Role:
The candidate will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and system implementation using .Net frameworks and business intelligence tools using Tableau or Qlik. You will report to the Head of Technology, whilst working alongside the wider business to understand requirements.
- Involved in the entire SDLC: requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, and implementation for the systems across the firm
- Carry out detailed process and system gap analysis
- Conduct user testing, training, planning for application, and system releases
- Perform design and implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface and other characteristics of the application
- Automate testing and deployment using continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Champion Agile best practices, processes, and tools
To succeed in the Senior System Analyst job, you will need to have at least seven years of technology experience ideally within financial services:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or equivalent
- Experience in Microsoft .Net Frameworks and VBScript
- Experience in Web API or RESTful Web Services
- Experience in SQL and Stored Procedures using MSSQL or Oracle
- Experience in business intelligence (BI) reporting tools such as Tableau or Qlik
- Experience in utilising Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale systems
- Knowledge of asset classes such as fixed income, derivatives, or convertibles is desirable
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting abilities
This structured finance firm company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting System Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981670 Nirosha Xavier