Salary SGD6500 - SGD7500 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Teo (R1874494)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-21 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A Business Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a regional system integrator that helps to enable communication innovation for network service providers. You will be assisting new mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) with the onboarding of mobile virtual network enabler (MVNE) platforms.
About the Business Manager Role:
You will be responsible for assisting new MVNOs with the onboarding of new MVNE platforms.
- Design and integrate BSS solutions (Charging, Billing, CRM, PCRF, OCS, etc.) in the telecommunications sector
- Assist in providing OSS system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and system users training
- Be the point of contact between all parties (MVNO, telco, vendor, etc.)
- Accountable for smooth and timely integration of new MVNOs
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with stakeholders and vendors
- Conduct presentations to impart valuable knowledge
- Complete all assignments accurately and on time
- Represent company in a professional and an ethical manner
To succeed in the Business Manager role, you should have a deep working understanding of the BSS/OSS business functions, with extensive experience in the Customer Relationship Management, Customer & Order Management, and Reporting domains.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent
- Minimum five years' relevant IT experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Strong understanding of the OSS/BSS business functions
- Experience in project delivery within a complex and high pressure environment
- Strong customer focus with a commitment to delivery of quality services
- Strong vendor management experience and results-oriented
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems, technical and engineering concepts as well as business operations and processes
- Ability to keep abreast of new technologies and the habit of keeping up to date with business trends with technology
- Demonstrable background in the design, implementation, measurement and tracking of operational KPIs
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support methodologies
- Good understanding in the area of business integration issues and accompanying technologies
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, innovative, with a strong drive to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful and responsible, able to present ideas across effectively
- Disciplined and self-motivated, flexible in problem solving with strong leadership
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of English in verbal and written communication
This is a Singaporean firm with a strong regional clientele. If you are driven and seek to advance your career with a strong industry leader, this Business Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874494 Claire Teo