Workday Integration Lead (1-year contract)
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 03 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Workday Integration Lead (1-year contract) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading international bank.
About the Workday Integration Lead (1-year contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be serving as an in-house technical specialist leading Workday system integration and developing/maintaining Workday reports in both Asia and Oceania regions.
- Be involved in a global project and work closely with Project Manager in analysing system integration requirements, managing system vendors, executing integration testing plans and documenting test results throughout the project, including P1, P2, SIT and UAT
- Analyse business requirements and developing reports for all reporting needs (including Workday dashboard and analytics reports)
- Support Regional HRIS Lead in ongoing projects and system support matters
- Provide hands-on BAU support, report generation/maintenance, mass uploads via EIB and system trouble-shooting for Workday users
- Work closely with stakeholders and across regions, countries and departments where Workday has integration relationships
- Prepare training materials and update users guide, system documentation where necessary to equip stakeholders with the right tools and knowledge
The successful Workday Integration Lead (1-year contract) will need to have at least five years' experience in Workday systems and managing system integration projects.
- Technical expert with Workday systems and managing system integration and reporting are critical requirements for this role, as the successful candidate will be required to lead Workday integration for Asia Pacific in both ongoing BAU and projects
- Knowledge of Workday Studio, Core Connector, BIRT, EIB, Report Writer is a must
- Ownership and accountability of assigned projects, paying attention to detail and quality of output
- Team player with strong work ethics and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Workday specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh