System Integration and Automation Lead
Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A System Integration and Automation Lead job has just been made available at a global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the System Integration and Automation Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading the System Integration and Automation team in Core Infrastructure Technology.
- Design and run highly available and concurrent infrastructure automation systems while integrating with various infrastructure components such as Windows & Unix servers, DNS, AD, vCenter, vROps, AWS, Azure, MSSQL and Oracle database, NetBackup, Microsoft Exchange, Control-M and VMware Horizon View in an enterprise hybrid cloud environment
- Automate daily operational tasks to improve efficiency using tools or scripts
- Work with various technology infrastructure teams to support and troubleshoot problems and issues related to automation services
- Participate in new product evaluation or POC activities for new and emerging technologies, identify possibilities of automation, drive the implementation of automation to facilitate new technology onboarding
- Work closely with varies technology teams to gather automation requirements, design the orchestration of complex infrastructure workflows, explore the use of 3rd-party SDKs and APIs, develop integration elements, build data models, etc, to deliver infrastructure automation services
The successful System Integration and Automation Lead will need to have at least five to eight years' relevant experience in system integration and infrastructure development.
- Experience in designing and building engineering solutions to solve complex operational problems, including optimising and installing new infrastructure and tools, and eliminating work through automation across multiple IT infrastructure teams
- Experience with public cloud (Azure/AWS) services on IaaS and PaaS
- Proficiency in IT workflow orchestration tools (VMware vRealize Orchestrator, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator)
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery, DevOps, version control system, release management, and agile methodologies
This investment firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused System Integration and Automation Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh