Head of Engineering
Salary SGD17000 - SGD19000 per month
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Head of Engineering job has just been made available at a leading technology company based in Singapore. You will be tasked to drive and deliver the commercial platform technology to ensure seamless customer implementation.
About the Head of Engineering role:
You will be based in Singapore and form part of a Global Delivery team that sees through client implementations. Another function will include innovation and product optimisation for the international CRM solution.
- Provide staff-level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required
- Provide process, data and object modelling in a variety of application and database environments
- Provide database design, development and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications
- Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Maintain staff-level expertise and currency in industry-leading contact centre technologies
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end-to-end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects
To succeed in this Head of Engineering role, you should have a strong and demonstrated understanding of engineering practices with strong organisational, leadership and communication skills.
- BS in electrical engineering with the emphasis on high frequency electromagnetics or other technical discipline
- Minimum of seven years' experience in an engineering environment, including post-BS academic experience
- Minimum of four years' manager-level or Senior Engineer-level work experience in application engineering, customer support, customer consulting services, or related customer-facing activities
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering practices and product development, technology and how these tools are used by customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of IT best practices
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and C-level executives
This job opportunity will allow for you to run the international implementation team for one of the fastest-growing companies specialising in CRM solutions.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit