Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A VP, Implementation job has just been made available at a leading global investment bank based in Singapore.
About the VP, Implementation Role:
The implementation function is responsible for the end-to-end client onboarding once the client mandate is awarded, with a goal to provide a seamless and positive client onboarding experience by having ownership of the overall project milestones and solution deliverables. To achieve this, you should have strong project management governance and proven methodology coupled with deep product knowledge of treasury services products to advise and lead clients through the transition process.
- Implement treasury services electronic banking products such as internet banking portal, file-based host-to-host solutions and industry-standard communication products across APAC
- Participate in sales process to position and differentiate company’s easy-switch capabilities and technical implementation value-delivery
- Onboard clients efficiently and effectively in line with defined implementation processes with focus around cycle-time to expedite time to revenue and achieving utmost client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with audit and controls policies and procedures with active focus on risk management
- Achieve the above goals through disciplined management oversight of APAC technical implementation function and success in influencing of business partners’ goals and operating model
To succeed in this VP, Implementation role, you should have strong leadership qualities and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have held leadership positions
- More than 10 years' working experience in banking, cash management or relevant industry like corporate finance, treasury or consulting
- Possess working knowledge of and familiar with technology in the areas of e-commerce, payments, B2B systems integration and ERP such as Oracle or SAP
- Prior experience in client-facing roles preferred
- Strong leadership and partnership-building skills
- Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the banking industry. Their culture in the Singapore office is renowned as one of the best in the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Implementation role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak