Salary SGD9000 - SGD11000 per annum + Share Options
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 it Singapore SG SGD 9000 11000 11000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting System Administrator job has just become available at one of the most exciting consultancy start-ups growing its footprint further here in Singapore. You will be responsible for smooth, timely configuration and maintenance of the company computer systems.
About the System Administrator Role:
In this business critical role you will be required to work closely with the teams throughout the business to ensure unified performance and operations.
- Design and administer the active directory including users and accounts, group policies, directory schema, sites and services, domains and trusts, and scripts
- Responsible for all Windows servers by performing duties involving backup and recovery, performance, organisation, upgrades and security
- Manage, build and troubleshoot Windows clusters
- Manage additional Microsoft services such as DHCP, DNS, ISA, IIS, DFS, CA, WDS, and others
- Provide top tier technical assistance to support staff
- Create documentation for support staff, outlining procedures and best practices when dealing with active directory and other servers
- Construct and roll out upgrades and improvements to Windows systems
- Participate in the definition and maintenance of the automatic servers provisioning
- Administration and troubleshoot of ADFS infrastructure and services
- Occasionally administer linux servers and do operational tasks on them
To succeed in the System Administrator job, you will need to have a deep understanding and extensive experience in a Windows administration role.
- MS Windows 2012/2016 server
- Active directory
- Proficient with automation scripting (PowerShell)
- RAID Arrays and ControllersWindows Clusters
- Integration of services in a multi-platform environment, including Linux and Mac OS X
- TCP/IP and associated services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS)
- Apache or IIS web servers
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Experience with server provisioning tools
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as python, ruby, bash
- Familiarity with private/hybrid cloud concepts (OpenStack, Azure, etc.)
- Familiarity with centralised management systems (SCCM/System Centre, DSC, Puppet, Chef)
- Familiarity with Linux technologies such as RedHat distributions and general Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Related education/certification
- Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours
This international consultancy business is very well regarded as being one of the rising brands in the business consultancy space, specialising in software design and development. They partner very closely with their clients to identify the fundamental value proposition of their business and then identify and build the technology that supports success. Clients include start-ups through to multinationals so you will never see a "one size fits all" approach to the work they do.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and fantastic financial rewards await the right person in this exciting System Administrator role.
Apply today or call me at 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson