Level Two IT Support
Salary SGD6000 - SGD8000 per annum + Share Options
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-04 2020-01-27 it Singapore SG SGD 6000 8000 8000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Level Two IT Support job has just become available at one of the most exciting consultancy start-ups growing its footprint further here in Singapore. You will be responsible for tier-two level support for global infrastructure platforms and applications.
About the Level Two IT Support Role:
In this business critical role you will work with a wide variety of the latest and best in class technologies, collaborate with some of the best in the industry. You must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Tier-two troubleshooting on a wide range of incidents, ranging from web services, platforms, infrastructure, network, security, telecommand applications
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to Incident Coordinators
- Work closely with or escalate to tier-three groups including system administrators, networks, DevOps, development engineers, etc.
- Create and maintain standard operation procedures (SOP)
- Identify potential system problems and escalate to internal or external teams for resolution
- Continuously develop and improve on technical aptitude, service knowledge
- Participate in special projects as required
To succeed in the Level Two IT Support job, you will need to have exceptional troubleshooting skills in Linux/Unix, MS Windows Server 2012/2016 or shell bash scripting.
- Strong understanding of networking including TCP/IP, routing, LAN, and WAN
- Highly motivated with a keen sense of ownership, autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organised, and quick to adapt to changes
- An agile learner
- Computer science degree, technical certificate or similar training/certification
- At least three years of similar experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours
- Experience providing remote support for end users and systems
- Experience with applications based on Java, JEE, MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with Cisco and F5 Network equipment
- Experience with NetApp Storage equipment
- ITIL® Foundation certification
This international consultancy business is very well regarded as being one of the rising brands in the business consultancy space, specialising in software design and development. They partner very closely with their clients to identify the fundamental value proposition of their business and then identify and build the technology that supports success. Clients include start-ups through to multinationals so you will never see a "one size fits all" approach to the work they do.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and fantastic financial rewards await the right person in this exciting Level Two IT Support role.
Apply today or call me at 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson