Level One IT Support Coordinator
Salary SGD3000 - SGD5000 per month + Share Options
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-04 2020-01-27 it Singapore SG SGD 3000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Level One IT Support Coordinator job has just become available at one of the most exciting consultancy start-ups growing its footprint further here in Singapore. You will be part of a dynamic team that is the first line of defence in making sure any incidents, monitoring events, or service requests are quickly identified, logged, communicated, and appropriately dealt with either through known resolution procedures or escalation.
About the Level One IT Support Coordinator Role:
In this business critical role you will work closely in tandem with second-tier support teams and other functions such as infrastructure, networks, telecoms, enterprise applications, and software development.
- Provide comprehensive first-tier support for the efficient resolution of incidents and requests
- Handle multiple incoming events and reports: acknowledge, interpret, prioritise, document, investigate and resolve (or escalate), and notify
- Assist in root cause analysis
- Ensure lower-priority incidents are handled and followed through to completion
- Provide excellent customer service skills, problem-solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgement to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify potential system problems and escalate to internal or external teams for resolution
- Work with customer service and stakeholders to establish the appropriate expectation and response time for resolution of incidents and requests
- Further develop technical aptitude and customer service knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Provide and communicate timely feedback to internal and external stakeholders via phone, email, or other forms of communication
- Perform related tasks as needed or assigned
To succeed in the Level One IT Support Coordinator job, you will need the ability to quickly analyse issues and determine possible causes, and to identify appropriate solutions or escalation paths.
- Degree or technical certificate with two or more years of technical support experience, or comparable training with technical support experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of major desktop software applications, hardware, and networking concepts
- A high aptitude for problem-solving is required
- Ability to understand and empathise with customer concerns/issues, remaining committed to providing quality results
- Ability to apply discretion resulting in appropriate/desired resolutions
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, highly organised, and quick to adapt to changes
- Ability to work on a rotational shift basis, on weekends, and outside of typical business hours
- Ability to connect and build relationships with customers via virtual methods, phone, email, and instant messaging
- Experience in a technology support organisation
- Experience with monitoring systems and ticketing tools. Experience supporting remotely located end users, and an understanding of the impact of technology on the business
- ITIL® Foundation certification
This international consultancy business is very well-regarded as being one of the rising brands in the business consultancy space, specialising in software design and development. They partner very closely with their clients to identify the fundamental value proposition of their business and then identify and build the technology that supports success. Clients include start-ups through to multinationals so you will never see a "one size fits all" approach to the work they do.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and fantastic financial rewards await the right person in this exciting Level One IT Support Coordinator role.
Apply today or call me at 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson