Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services)
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8500 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 it singapore Raffles Place SG SGD 6500 8500 8500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services) job has just become available at one of the most established financial services firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional manager, this is a role for aa engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country Marketing Directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory / league table submissions.
- Operate and manage client environments
- Strive to improve day-to-day operations to reduce support to zero
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, with escalations internally or with third parties
- Provide both end user support, on-premises and cloud infrastructure support for VVIPs and Senior Users
To succeed in the Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience working in a senior support engineer role for financial services or financial trading exposure
- Experience with servicing Senior Client Users and VIPs with successful outcomes and results
- Experience with supporting on-premise infrastructure including storage, networking, virtualised environments, windows based servers, desktops, Active Directory environments and related applications
- AWS or Azure experience, office 365, IP networking such as addressing TCP / IP, subnets, VLans and routers
- Manage support ticketing systems, documenting issues and resolutions
- Strong ITIL understanding
This financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Desktop Support Engineer (Financial Services) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed