IT Support Specialist
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 advertising-and-pr Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting IT Support Specialist job has become available in a rapidly growing design and digital marketing company in Singapore.
About the IT Support Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, the IT Support Specialists provide first-line support to our users to ensure issues are routed, responded to and resolved in a timely manner. Working in a primarily Mac OS environment, they deploy Mac and Windows systems, troubleshoot mobile devices, work with conference room and audio visual equipment and assist with office moves and desk setups.
- Provision and deploy Mac systems for end users
- Perform research and collaboration with other IT staff to resolve issues
- Setup and configure A/V and conference systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues. (i.e. MS Office, Adobe products, VMWare)
- Occasionally assist with Windows based issues
- Basic smartphone support (iOS, Android)
- Provide remote support using various tools (ARD, Casper Remote)
- Manage users, groups and email lists via Windows Active Directory
- Resolve end user network issues (File shares, DNS, VPN. printers, etc)
- Willingness to oversee and manage IT inventory
- Conduct IT new hire orientations
The successful IT Support Specialist will need to have good knowledge of and experience in the on Mac products.
- Over two years' relevant work experience in a technical and/or customer service capacity
- A technical acumen with a desire to learn new things
- Experience with Mac OS X and underlying applications
- Familiarity with directory services (Active Directory, LDAP)
- Ability to coordinate a prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Strong documentation skills
- Occasional after-hours and travel availability
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a bright, motivated individual who would like to grow their IT skill set in fast paced environment. A communicator by nature you are willing to take on anything, ask questions and give feedback along the way. You have worked in a service & support organisation and understand the user comes first. You can follow process, take direction and manage competing priorities with a positive attitude.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee