Help Desk Analyst - Multiple Hires (Contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Alexia Olivar (R1653009)
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-16 banking Singapore SG SGD 3000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
One of the world's largest Investment Banks is looking to hire multiple Help Desk Analysts to join their growing IT team in APAC. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, your role is to provide first level diagnosis and troubleshooting to support the functionality of internal employees. This is a twelve month contract, morning shift role.
About the Help Desk Analyst Role:
As the Help Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing level one technology support including troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile device issues.
- Responsible for level one technology support
- Support a global user base and involve basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary systems
- Answer inbound calls from global users
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues via telephone for global users
- Use multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients
The Help Desk Analyst would have strong knowledge in Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2013, AVAYA, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone) and ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac
- Experience in Cisco/VOIP telephone systems
- Experience in handheld mobile devices
This is a great opportunity for those looking for a collaborative role in a fast-paced environment. This company is known to be a leader in its industry.
If you are a talented and focused IT specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Helpdesk Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653009 Alexia Olivar