IT Support Team Lead
Consultant Helen Lee (R1874335)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-17 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting IT Support Team Lead job has just become available at one of the leading global companies based in Singapore, acting as a point of escalation and deputising for the team leader.
About the IT Support Team Lead Role:
The company is searching for a team-oriented player to provide face-to-face support to customers in a range of technologies and disciplines, including both hardware and software. You will need to perform complex fault finding.
- Line manage the activities of support staff in the team to provide day- to-day operational support and be available to respond to escalation events at any time
- Develop and encourage effective communications processes between the central support staff and the local IT service staff
- Develop good working relationships with the partners, local staff, global IT teams and additional IT Support Managers
- Ensure standards, policies and procedures are developed, maintained, communicated and followed within the region
- Handle the Major Incident Process; act as the Major Incident Manager in Severity 1 or 2 incidents following strict specific process; communicate to all stakeholder including senior management and the firm
- Monitor and manage the calls, e-mails and self-service traffic including active participation in the handling of support calls where necessary
- Identify and communicate common issues and problems to the appropriate contact in IT and the practice
- Manage relationships with external suppliers
- Motivate the team ensuring that morale levels are high; delegate key tasks and responsibilities; take the lead in managing team performance through reviews, coaching, monitoring of service levels and KPIs
The successful IT Support Team Lead will need to have some leadership experience.
- Good interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills to effectively liaise with employees and stakeholders across all levels within the organisation and to large groups of people
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and manage complex issues
- Strong leadership and team-building skills; a developmental management style to invest in technical and non-technical abilities of the team
- Fluent English speaker and local language if necessary
- Minimum of two years' IT support experience
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- An ability to interpret metrics; excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Internet Explorer and email, MS Office applications, basic networking IT infrastructure and hardware
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems, Access, Project and Visio
- Familiar with Service Now or other call logging systems, document comparison and document management systems, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in incident, problem and change management; supplier and project management experience preferred
- Good technical ability in the use of remote support applications and tools
- Understanding of a legal practice and its business drivers
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field and great value is placed on employee personal growth. With a technology transformation in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this IT Support Team Lead job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1874335 Helen Lee