User Support Engineer (contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-10-05 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An American investment bank is looking for a User Support Engineer (contract) to join its Global Support team on a long-term basis. This is a 12-month contract job that converts to a permanent position.
About the User Support Engineer (contract) Role:
Reporting to the Head of User Support, you will be responsible for 10,000+ users across global offices and managing the daily tickets and requests that are sent to the team.
- Responsible for initial problem triage and issue definition
- Expand and own a comprehensive knowledge base and FAQ system
- Manage incident tickets
- Ensure open communication with users during unscheduled and emergency outages
- Configuration of changes
- Respond to user requests via multiple channels - phone, email, tickets, etc.
- Platform provisioning and workflow management
- Escalation to L2 team as needed
A solid User Support Engineer (contract) will need to have strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Possess at least five years' experience in end user support
- Experienced in Windows and Linux
- Familiar with infrastructure components including database, network and system monitoring
- Experienced in documenting workflows
- Knowledge of Ansible a definite advantage
This American investment bank is renowned in the industry and needs no introduction. If you are driven and seek an opportunity to gain global experience with an industry leader, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung