IT Project Coordinator
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Geraldine Lee (R1872856)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IT Project Coordinator job has just become available at a market-leading company based in Singapore.
About the IT Project Coordinator role:
You will ensure that all programme management activities are conducted in accordance with the methodology and documentation introduced by the Project Management Office.
- Setting up and maintenance of programme tools and documentation
- Administrative tasks such as meeting administration, action minutes, tracking actions and reporting
- Supporting Programme Manager in establishing programme governance and providing advice and recommendations on PMO tool sets, templates to be used, etc. to ensure adherence to methodology and governance
- Supporting Programme Managers in the operation of the planning process for programmes and ensuring that all milestones and dependencies (internal and external) are identified, logged and monitored; assisting in establishing the critical path for the plan
- Supporting with programme closure and lessons learnt activities
- Ensuring all risks and issues within the programme are logged and proactively managed and ensuring all changes within a programme are logged and proactively managed
- Assisting in development and maintenance of programme financial controls, tracking costs against budget and tracking revenue against forecast
- Supporting collation of programme data to enable programme reporting activities and ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Supporting ad hoc programme reporting when required
To succeed in this IT Project Coordinator role, you should have prior project/programme coordinator experience and competency in project support tools.
- Previous project/programme coordinator experience required; familiar with project management life cycle
- Experience using MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project required
- Experience using project support tools, such as SharePoint, project management reporting tools (e.g. Planview), and SAP, is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, along with integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgement and decision-making skills
The successful IT Project Coordinator will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. If you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to liaise with people in other functions, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872856 Geraldine Lee