Content Editor (1-year renewable contract)
Salary Attractive Package + Completion Bonus
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 13 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Content Editor (1-year renewable contract) job has just arisen at one of the multinational technology companies based in Singapore.
About the Content Editor (1-year renewable contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will work within an editorial team to curate and promote content and services from premium partners.
- Demonstrate and apply a deep understanding of audiences through data and analytics
- Drive the editorial quality and manage content diversity across a range of partners
- Position and grow the audience to beat the competition for Web and application services
- Responsible for the content and promotional offerings for the organisation
- Support the advertising teams in achieving revenue targets
The successful Content Editor (1-year renewable contract) will need to have a good knowledge of the media landscape in Singapore, including leading media publishers, offline, online and all main digital platforms such as Apple, Android and Windows.
- Possess two to four years' relevant experience
- Prior experience in working with a content management system (internal tool) / analytics tools
- Skilled curation of multimedia content reflecting day-to-day events e.g. news, entertainment and sports
- Strong understanding of audience trends in the markets and international media, apps and the web
- Strong understanding of topical stories and features in the markets and globally
- Technologically savvy, passion for journalism / media, a self-starter, self disciplined and accountable
This global multinational firm has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. This well-recognised brand also offers a great working environment. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are passionate and enjoy working in an international dynamic team, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko