SAP FICO Principal Analyst
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant HuiTing Eeo (R1766259)
Date posted 07 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A permanent SAP FICO Principal Analyst job has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the SAP FICO Principal Analyst role:
In this permanent role, you will play a crucial role in supporting the business specifically in the Accounting to Reporting (A2R) division for both local and global stakeholders.
- Consult with a wide variety of internal stakeholders both local and globally
- Maintenance and support of SAP FI/CO including interfaces to other systems, add-on programs / non-SAP applications
- Responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfillment
- Proactively recommend innovation through identification of business requirements and providing world class solutions
- Partnering closely with global business to fulfil technical and business needs
- Responsible for project timeline management to ensure projects are delivered exceeding business expectations and ensure documentation compliance
To succeed as a SAP FICO Principal Analyst, you should be come with strong and clear communication skills as you will be supporting internal users in Singapore and globally.
- Five years' experience in SAP FICO configuration with over three years' functional experience in an enterprise grade, multi-subsidiary, multi-country environment with more than 100 users
- Delivered at least two full SAP End-to-End implementations
- Accounting or finance domain knowledge is crucial in this business-facing role
- Certified SAP professional and experience in a consulting environment is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a bonus
- Must have excellent communication (English) and presentation skills as well as ability to handle questions from users
This company needs to introduction as they operate globally with more than a hundreds of affiliates and are committed to providing world-class medical value for human and veterinary medicine.
This is an opportunity to be part of one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies with promising personal and career growth.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766259 Eeo Hui Ting