Hyperion (HFM) Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + great benefits
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 27 March 2017
A Hyperion (HFM) Analyst job has just become available at Singapore’s biggest online social gaming company. This is a permanent role based in Singapore in a convenient location next to One-North MRT.
About the Hyperion (HFM) Analyst Role:
The Hyperion (HFM) Specialist will be independently supporting finance users in 8 countries, although covering Singapore mostly.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) of HFM applications, interfacing with users directly
- Manage adhoc requirements like change requests
- Update existing HFM systems and propose recommendations eg. Upgrades or migrations
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams
To succeed as a Hyperion (HFM) Analyst, you should come with strong and clear communication skills as you will be interfacing with users directly. Being a SME, you have to be strong technically.
- Four to five years of experience with financial processes such as financial consolidations, planning, forecasting and financial reporting
- Ideally, we are looking for somebody who has implementation experience and has moved into a support role
- Strong domain knowledge in finance: consult with users regarding financial close concepts and describe the components of standard financial statements and key calculations
- Experience with both Classic and EPMA methods of metadata management
- Ability to articulate intercompany accounting and currency translation processes
- Ability to articulate the consolidation process in HFM
- Ability to write HFM rules files, develop data grids, and utilise SmartView for Excel
- Ability to engage users in thoughtful dialog to elicit requirements
This is an opportunity within the corporate group of an online social platform in the gaming industry. The company is valued at over $2 Billion. Some of their business units include e-commerce and a messaging platform.
If you are a HFM (Hyperion) support analyst who wants to move closer to the business, and if would like to experience working in a big start-up with strong funding, apply for this role now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo